By accessing the website at spacepals.io, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. By registering an account, you warrant that you are at least 13 years old. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SpacePals' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SpacePals' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SpacePals at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on SpacePals' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. SpacePals makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, SpacePals does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SpacePals be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SpacePals' website, even if SpacePals or a SpacePals authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on SpacePals' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SpacePals does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. SpacePals may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However SpacePals does not make any commitment to update the materials.
SpacePals has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SpacePals of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
SpacePals may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Content and conduct rules
You agree that you will not:
- upload or link to any images depicting full or partial nudity, sexual activity, suggestion of sexual activity, pornography, illegal drug use, underwear, racist or hate symbols as determined by the SpacePals team;
- copy or reproduce images from the profiles of other SpacePals users without their explicit prior consent;
- make any automated use of the system;
- upload content that contains profanity, racist or hate speech, offensive images, or any subject matter inappropriate for an audience of all ages as determined solely at the discretion of the SpacePals team;
- upload/post content that is abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, as a SpacePals member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party;
The SpacePals team retains the right to terminate any account which breaks any of the rules described above, at any time and without further warning.